Unlimited Popping Content for WordPress
Create popping custom responsive layouts in just a few clicks. Fill them with content – 50+ shortcodes. Choose from variety of overlays, positioning, page visibility, active period, open/close events, custom styling and much more.
- 3 types of Overlay – Full Bar (push and over site content), Side Box (push and over site content), Popup/Lightbox
- Positioning – Header, Footer, Left, Right, Popup
- Custom Responsive Layouts in your Overlay
- 50+ Ready to use Shortcodes, Imported Shortcodes from other plugins and your theme
- Visibility for any set of pages, page templates, posts , categories, tags, archives, custom post types, taxonomies, user roles, WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress
- Set Multiple Activation Periods
- Set Open/Close events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number of seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce abandoners, scroll/click to an id or class or % of the page, trigger from a link, button or WordPress menu, close until next page load, show/hide button (custom labels, HTML and icons, show button horizontal or vertical text alignment) , close for number of page loads, close for number of days
- Custom Styling via an interface in the back-end
- Easy and Intuitive administration that fits WordPress core design
- Support and Updates
How It Works
- Set up Your Overlay – choose type, positioning, page visibility, active periods, open/close events, styling, etc.
- Create Layout and Insert Shortcodes – just a few clicks with the OTW Grid Manager
3 Types of Overlay
- Full Bars – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Push or Over site content, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Side Boxes – Header, Footer, Left or Right Positioning, Fixed or Scrolling with the Page, Slide or Fade Animation
- Popups / Lightboxes – 7 animations, Overlay and Popup Styling
Open & Close Events
All types of overlays can be activated for different type of Open and Close Event.
- Open Events – on page load, on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number of seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce abandoners, scroll/click to an id or class or % of the page, trigger from a link, button or WordPress menu
- Close Event – close until next page load, show/hide button (custom labels, HTML and icons, show button horizontal or vertical text alignment) , close for number of page loads, close for number of days
Multiple Activation Periods
Set up as many activation periods as you need. The overlay will be visible on your site for the periods you create. Setup start and end dates, days of the week, hours of the day.
All types of overlays can be set to be visible on any set of pages on your site.
- Posts and taxonomies – Pages, posts , categories, tags, custom post types, custom taxonomies
- Templates – Page templates, template hierarchy, taxonomy archives, user roles
- Plugin support – WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, etc.
Unlimited Custom Styling
Style your overlays however you want.
- Theme styles – The plugin will follow your theme styling for the main html tags.
- Styling Interface – Styling via the interface is available for: Shadows, Borders, Rounded Corners, Background color or pattern image, Show/Hide Buttons, Animations, Paddings.
- Custom CSS – You can further style by doing some custom CSS. Unique and custom classes are available for all overlays.
Custom Responsive Layouts
Creating custom responsive layouts in your overlays is just a few clicks job with the OTW Grid Manager. No coding is required. It is all done in a very easy to use drag & drop interface.
Some of the features of OTW Grid Manager:
- Responsive Layouts
- Save & Load Templates
- Drag & Drop Interface
- Clone, Resize, Edit, Delete
- Insert Shortcodes
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards. It can be easily translated or localized in other languages different than English. We have included .po/.mo files.
Theme Authors and Developers – ThemeForest or elsewhere
Include this item in your themes. All you need is 1 extended license for each theme you put on the market and permission from the author which you get by writing us.
Lite vs Pro version
|Feature Comparison||Lite version||Pro version|
|Full bar positioning – header||X||X|
|Full bar positioning – footer, left, right||X|
|Side box positioning – right||X||X|
|Side box positioning – header, footer, left||X|
|Popups / lightboxes||X||X|
|OTW Grid Manager – custom layouts||X||X|
|OTW Grid Manager – drag & drop, insert columns groups, edit rows||X|
|OTW Grid Manager – responsive layouts||X|
|50+ ready to use content items/shortcodes||X|
|Full bar and side box – scrolling type||X|
|Visibility for any set of pages, posts, categories, custom post types, taxonomies, user roles, WPML languages, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress||X|
|More load animations||X|
|Load event – on page load||X||X|
|Load event – on page load with delay, after a number of page views, after a number seconds spent on the site, on exit intent, WooCommerce cart abandoners, scroll bar %, scroll to element #id or .class, click to element #id or .class||X|
|Close event – close for ever, close until next page load||X||X|
|Close event – show/hide button, number of page loads, number of days, never close, scroll bar %, scroll to element #id or .class||X|
|First load – opened / closed||X|
|Content position – right and center||X|
|Show button label edit||X|
|Hide for small screens – on / off||X|
|Trigger from a link||X|
|Trigger form a WordPress menu item||X|
|Translation/Localization .po/.mo files ready to use||X|