RoyalSlider for WordPress is a cross-device jQuery content slider with touch-based navigation and fluid layout. It has user-friendly admin area where you can manage slides, change slider settings, customize interface and add blocks-captions using custom WYSIWIG editor.
- Touch navigation for mobile and desktop
- Hardware-accelerated CSS3 transitions for supported touch devices.
- Multiple sliders per page is allowed, even with different skins.
- HTML blocks with custom effects (fade, move top, move right… or none).
- Image and/or HTML content for each slide.
- Smart lazy-loading — preloads nearby images after current (optional).
- Move or fade transition for slides.
- SEO — each block can contain any HTML tags (h2, p, img, ul).
- Thumbnails or bullets for navigation.
- Fluid(responsive) layout — size can be set in percents.
- Three unique skins that can easily be editable using CSS . Photoshop files included.
- Slider files are included only to WordPress pages where it is (if shortcode is used).
- Autoplay support, interval times can be set in the settings panel.
- Customizable slides transition — set custom duration and easing for animation.
- Optional keyboard navigation and much more…
RoyalSlider is tested on Mac, PC, iPad 2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire, Blackberry PlayBook and even on Kindle Keyboard .
- Easy to use admin area with default WordPress style and inline help.
- Simple embedding using shortcode or PHP function.
- WYSIWIG blocks editor — add unlimited blocks-captions to each slide and edit their content inline.
- Optional automatic image and thumbnails resizing with TimThumb.
- Set custom move and fade effects, duration, easing and delay for each animated block.
- Live slider preview in admin.
- Add images via WordPress media uploader or paste a url.
- Works with wp 3.1+ and php5, for faster admin area it’s recommended to use latest Chrome or Firebox.
- Manage sliders and slides — delete, duplicate, drag and drop to sort.