Table of Contents
- Spread the word, like and share
- Full version of the plugin
- How it works
- Add a list in your site
- Custom styling
Spread the word, like and share – top
If you like this free plugin please don’t forget to spread the word, like it, share it so other people can try it too. Thanks in advance!
Description – top
Portfolio Manager for WordPress adds tons of portfolio / gallery functionality in terms of layout variation, content re-arrangement, etc. to any WordPress based website.
Full version of the plugin – top
Here are some of the features of the full version:
- 40+ ready to use templates
- Page builder
- Tabs for single portfolio items
- Create unlimited portfolio item details
- Single post template builder
- More single portfolio options – show title, previous/next navigation, related posts, edit option titles, media cropping, lightbox
- More add list options – exclude categories, tags, authors, delimiter, Load more pagination, Infinite scroll, border and background, social icons, list title and link, click on image and title link to lightbox, 20 hover effects, strip html tags and shortcodes, edit continue reading, portfolio item details elements and order, styling interface
- Translation/Localization .po/.mo files ready to use
- Support and Updates.
- And so much more…
Installation – top
Install the plugin just like any other WordPress plugin. Here is an article on how to install a plugin in WordPress.
How it works – top
- Upload portfolio items.
- Create a list.
- Add the list where you need it.
- Edit the list any time.
Creating a list
Most of the settings have defaults so you can create lists within just a few minutes.
- Go to Portfolio Manager -> Add list
- Select the posts for your list – categories, tags, authors
- Choose template
- Select and re-arrange list content
- Select list options
- Style your list – use custom css
Add a list in your site – top
Once you have created a list you can add it everywhere in your site
- In page/post content area (WYSIWYG editor)
- In template files
- In a sidebar
Every list has a shortcode that can be found in the Portfolio Manager menu -> Portfolio lists. You can use the shortcode to add the list in a page/post content area. You can also add it in a template file by using the do_shortcode WordPress function.
The plugin comes with a widget that can be used to add any portfolio list in a sidebar.
Custom styling – top
You can go to Custom Styling in the list’s edit screen and style your lists by using css.
Localization/Internationalization – top
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards. Generate your .po .mo files and start translating.
Support – top
Since this is a free item, it is distributed as is without any support included. Feel free to modify the plugin however you like though.