Builds post lists based on options you choose from a form in a widget. It works similar to SQL query but no coding knowledge is required!
You can drag & drop the widget in as many sidebars or custom widget areas as you like and build as many independent lists as you like. It is very easy to build any type of list you’d like.
- Unlimited post lists
- Choose categories, tags, authors
- Custom post types and taxonomies support
- Title, excerpt, date, comments
- List length
- List order
- List delimiter
- Image size – thumbnail, medium, large, custom size
- Image positioning – top, right, left, in or out of excerpt
- Number of columns – 1,2, 3, 4
- Multiple widgets
- Custom class for every widget’s instance
You can create a fully functional website using this widget. Check the examples in the menu above to get some ideas:
- Sidebar examples – right, left, footer
- Blog examples
- Gallery - 2, 3, 4 columns
- Portfolio – 1, 2, 3, 4 columns, Products
- Widgetized page examples
- and many more …
We look forward to see what you are able to build using Smart Post Lists Widget!
Create custom widget areas, drop Post Lists in pages
Check out how to create custom widget areas in content area of posts and pages so you can drop your lists in: